- We had our best vacation ever
with great music, great sights, and many new friends. The session the night before we left was fantastic with many great musicians and surprises!
- We enjoyed the tour so much we want to go again next year, please
reserve 2 spots!
- The entire trip was fabulously planned and we are grateful to you for
- It far exceed any exceptions we had
- We’ll be relieving memories of it for a long
- Your planning was perfect
- What a celebration
- Fantastic trip
- Can’t say enough . . . music, music, music
- Thanks for a good job in planning the trip
- It was just AWESOME!
- Over the Top!
- Great organization
- Peter, our driver, was terrific, so knowledgeable, helpful and
- The hotels were top-notch
- Time of My Life
- It was just AWESOME!
- Dennis our driver was the Best
- The tour was inclusive of major points of interest and historical
value as well as beautiful and ‘once in a lifetime’ experience.
- O’Flaherty Tours should be so proud of the trip & experiences they
planned and provided their clients
- At times I cried because of the beauty, inspiration and emotion of the
sights and sounds of Ireland
- Thank you for such a wonderful experience and your total commitment to
the trip and your clients.
- Pleased with all the new venues
- You couldn’t beat the efficiency, friendliness & sheer knowledge
of Peter and Dennis
- We were on Dennis’ bus and although we had hoped to switch off and
have Peter for part of the tour. We found that Dennis was equally knowledgeable, charming, and just delightful to be with. His running commentary was amazing!
- Thanks for all you did to make it
- A wonderful group of people
- Just want you to know how wonderful the tour was--a fantastic journey. You did an excellent job planning things, and Peter, John, and Joe were
perfect hosts. Loved every minute of my time...and everything about Ireland, especially the friendly Irish people. P.D.
- Just wanted to let you know how great The Dady Bros. tour was! My first time to Ireland, but not my last! ...it (was) such a memorable experience3
for me...made great friendships and great memories...can't wait till the next one! C.B.
- I want to thank you for the great planning and organizing of our recent trip with The Dady Brothers. Everything went so smoothly! We loved John and
Joe... Thank you again for managing this trip of a lifetime! Word of mouth is all the Dady's need in terms of advertisement! J.L.
- Thanks for all your help in our wonderful Dady Brother's Tour of Ireland, it was a marvelous time. S.H.
- Hi Laurie and Dave, it was a blast this year! Your new additions in Athlone, Killaloe, and Glenmacnoise were awesome, as well as the Burren.
- This was the best trip ever! A great group of people and loads of new adventures. A.S.
- Tis a most LOVELY time in Ireland! Joe and John were like family and Peter Clarke took care of us and helping us! P.T.
- We had a wonderful time, well planned, perfect. Already we are trying to arrange possibly joining your tour again next year. It's no wonder you have
so many repeat travelers. L.C.
- What a fantastic time we had on this trip! C.C.
- Thank you and Laurie for arranging and planning the best tour and best time I've ever had in my whole life. I really appreciate all the time and
effort that you both put into making The Dady Brothers' 23rd annual Ireland trip a great success. M.S.
- I had a terrific time on the trip and enjoyed all the places we saw. The hotels and food were great, especially Renvyle House. I also really liked
the cruise. M.S.
- So many memories! Hope to go again. S.T.
- Always a great tour! C.W.
- All in all it was a wonderful tour with such warm, friendly people. C.D.
- A great group. P.K.
- Dave, what great pics. Thanks so much. J.M.
- Thx so much for all the pictures--great memories. M.M.
- Great photos. D.P.